Long Beach Hotel

joebert

My bosses are going to be sailing out of Long Beach in October on the Paradise. I sailed out of Long Beach about 5 years ago and stayed at the Coast Hotel (which we liked). Others we met on the ship had good luck using Priceline and stayed in town. Didn't know if this was still true.

Any suggestions.

There is a bunch of good information on the West Coast Departures page if you want to take a look.

There are several good comments about the Coast Hotel. We are staying at the Hyatt in a few weeks for our cruise and I would be glad to report back after we return.

we just booked the Queen Mary for the night before our cruise. We got a pretty good deal through their website. It was $169 and came with some coupons for two free breakfasts and entrance into a couple of their guided tours. Seemed like a fun and convienient thing.

Plus, the weekend that we are sailing, there is a HUGE conference in town so hotel rooms were at a premium all over.

we just booked the Queen Mary for the night before our cruise. We got a pretty good deal through their website. It was $169 and came with some coupons for two free breakfasts and entrance into a couple of their guided tours. Seemed like a fun and convienient thing.

Plus, the weekend that we are sailing, there is a HUGE conference in town so hotel rooms were at a premium all over.

I love the Queen Mary! You'll have fun...

I love the Queen Mary! You'll have fun...

Thanks!! My hubby isn't exactly thrilled, because the only kind of room we could get had two twin beds. The manager was really understanding and upgraded us to the nicest room they have, but it still will have two twins instead of a king or queen.

Thanks!! My hubby isn't exactly thrilled, because the only kind of room we could get had two twin beds. The manager was really understanding and upgraded us to the nicest room they have, but it still will have two twins instead of a king or queen.

Just be prepared...

If you have noisy neighbors at all...

The walls are tissue paper thin...

Pack earplugs just in case...

Don't say I didn't warn you.:o

CJW

;)

Archived