Lounge Chair ?

Kudos2Fly

I have been on 5 Carnival cruise, 2 Royal Carribean, & 1 Celebrity.

The like Carnival the best, but there is one thing they do the other cruise lines I have been on don't do. That is collect up all the lounge chairs at night. There are none left for you to lay out on at night. Why is this, does anyone know.

I mean they keep the regular chairs out, but if you want to "relax" and look up at the stars you can't because there are no lounge chairs. They stack then up and tie them so you can't even take one off. Not that this will stop me from cruising Carnival.

But does anyone know the answer to this...

Ya thats what we have done in the pasted. But this time they tide them together with a strap. So you couldn't take a few off.

I see that they would do that for a deck parties. Also you don't need that many lounge chairs out at night anyways. But it would be nice to have a few available.

The only seemed to tie up the lounges on the higher decks as far as I could see. I think it might be that they are very light and if the wind gets up during the night they might take off and land in the sea or on the deck somewhere else.

I think the crew levels are such that they just do not have the people to run around and secure the ship if the wind start increasing so the crew responsible for that area just do it every night. On the Lido deck I never saw them stack and secure them as people wanted to use them for the movies.

David

The only seemed to tie up the lounges on the higher decks as far as I could see. I think it might be that they are very light and if the wind gets up during the night they might take off and land in the sea or on the deck somewhere else.

I think the crew levels are such that they just do not have the people to run around and secure the ship if the wind start increasing so the crew responsible for that area just do it every night. On the Lido deck I never saw them stack and secure them as people wanted to use them for the movies.

David

I was on the Fascination, so I don't know if its different on the smaller ships. I always have remember them stacking the chairs on our other cruises. But you could always get one or two off the stack. But this time they had them tide together..

Archived