POMPEII by BUS using ARTE CARD???

Please, someone explain where we can do this.. someone posted that you can buy an ARTE card, which allows you to go to TWO places... using a GREEN BUS? You can ride the BUS for 20 minutes to POMPEII from the PORT?? IS THIS TRUE? ANYONE DONE IT?

We leave SATURDAY.. 30th.. BOS.. please help..

thanks

nat

Please, someone explain where we can do this.. someone posted that you can buy an ARTE card, which allows you to go to TWO places... using a GREEN BUS? You can ride the BUS for 20 minutes to POMPEII from the PORT?? IS THIS TRUE? ANYONE DONE IT?

We leave SATURDAY.. 30th.. BOS.. please help..

thanks

nat

Hi: I read the same post and was intrigued, but I'm not going to Naples on this trip. Nevertheless, I checked it out. Here's the website www.campaniartecard.it Good luck, Lou

P.S. - Don't forget to set the language to English

I wanted to know if you can buy the ticket at the PORT where the ship docks? THEN, can one take a BUS, the GREEN one to POMPEII SCAVI where the ruins are.. and you can get back there the same way????

Thanks

I ony scanned the site, but there's plenty of information, such as where you can get the card (hotels, bus/train station, etc.), how it works (any two free admissions within the region, the rest 1/2 price) etc. Check it out.

Well, maybe someone will RESPOND who has done this.. or knows about it.. would be nice to actually know that someone has done this with the ARTECARD.. sounds to simple!!!

The original post was made by sunflowr15. She HAS done this.

Archived