Where to watch the Patriots

JD75

Anybody know where in Maui all the NFL games are broadcast?

I'm gonna be in Maui on 9/23 and the Patriots are on at 1pm EST... so if there is a place to watch them I guess I'll have to do it over breakfast.. lol

Hey J.D. you did not say where in Maui. If it is Lahina then there are a number of little bars on the main drag (right at the tendering area)that have sports on their TVs, kind of Sport Bars.:) If you are not talking Lahina can be of no help. ACOP

LOL Your post made me laugh JD.....I thought, "now that's a true fan for you!". I watched a game on board once and my friends thought I was nuts for wasting cruise time on it, but I knew better. ;) Good luck in your pursuit of happiness. :D

The boys looked awesome on Sunday. GO PATS!!

You know that the NE game has a 7am kickoff in Hawaii? There are many bars in Kihei (it's ripe with alcoholic establishments) for watching football games BUT I don't know if they open quite that early. My advice is to do some recon the day before going bar to bar to make sure one is open at 7am.

You know, you might want to try the golf course restaurants for breakfast on that day. Makena or Wailea GC restaurants should have the games on and they will surely be open.

The boys looked awesome on Sunday. GO PATS!!

that they did.. video-gate's not lookin too good for us now though :mad:

You know that the NE game has a 7am kickoff in Hawaii? There are many bars in Kihei.

:lol: ya, 7am and bar don't go too well together

You know, you might want to try the golf course restaurants for breakfast on that day

good idea... My only concern is I need to find a place that has satellite showing all the NFL games... if they're showing CBS or FOX games HI would probably have the west coast teams' games on

no worries though, I can always pick up a paper and read it on the beach to get the score :cool:

that they did.. video-gate's not lookin too good for us now though :mad:

:lol: ya, 7am and bar don't go too well together

good idea... My only concern is I need to find a place that has satellite showing all the NFL games... if they're showing CBS or FOX games HI would probably have the west coast teams' games on

no worries though, I can always pick up a paper and read it on the beach to get the score :cool:

Or take a satellite radio with you..you could get the game on XM. Just a thought. :)

Video-gate LOL first time I've heard it called that.

It's not so much if you can watch the Patiots....the question is who will the patriots be watching :eek: :eek: :eek:

and go Cowboys

Good comment:D ,

Record the game (like the Pats) and watch it later, when your back, your on vacation man.

Hey NeoJava,

Do you know of any places in Honolulu to watch the games?

A PLETHORA OF PLACES to watch the games on Sunday in Honolulu. Depending on your location you can check out East Side Grill near UH, there's Big City Diner in Kaimuki, Ward, Kailua, Aiea and Waipio, there's the Shack in Hawaii Kai, Mililani and Kailua, there's places all over Waikiki but since I never go to Waikiki I can't advice on that one, there's Dave and Busters in Ward but they may not open for early games, you could check Dixie's Grill in Ward and Aiea, Chili's in Kahala, Aiea, Mililani, Kapolei, Waikele, etc. Lots more places but I'm drawing a blank.

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody know where in Maui all the NFL games are broadcast?

I'm gonna be in Maui on 9/23 and the Patriots are on at 1pm EST... so if there is a place to watch them I guess I'll have to do it over breakfast.. lol

No, I don't know where you can watch it, but call the Patriots office ..... I'm sure someone can "film" it for you:D!!!! They're experts at that! lol

Sorry about that...I couldn't resist!

What time does Monday Night Football air in Hawaii ?

Games START at 7am here. College football starts at 6am. If you're coming after late October the games will start at 8am/7am, due to daylight savings time.

Hilton Hawaiian Village (never stayed there) should have a one or two bars open in the morning to watch the game but I'd suggest you walk around the day before and ask where you can go to watch the game at 7am. There's also a few places around Lewers Street, very near the Hilton, where you can also watch the games.

No, I don't know where you can watch it, but call the Patriots office ..... I'm sure someone can "film" it for you:D!!!! They're experts at that! lol

But who wants to watch a video of defensive plays and alignments being sent in from the sideline?

Archived