S.A.'s Christmas get to gether

epal

Was hoping someone else would suggest as my working hours are a little difficult, but are we going to get together ??? I am sure there are a few of us who would love to talk about the Cruise's we have done and the ones we we like to do I would love to meet you all and have a Xmas drink:D :D :D Cheers Elaine

Hi Elaine,

yes, I think we are seriously out numbered by the Brizvegans and Sydneyites. We are flat out busy at Christmas / new years time of year and probably couldn't commit to a definite day until closer to the time.

But, definitely keep something on the back burner and see if we can get together somewhere over the festive season !

cheers

ness

Well at last I'm not alone here Nice to meet you Fiona and Ness. I'm not sure when to even start thinking about it until I get back at the end of November when I'll be able to tell you all about the Dawn:D :D

We are up North of Adelaide towards Craigmore but work in Glen Osmond so a city gathering would be good for Franco and I . Would we like to do drinks and nibbles or a meal? I'm sure the billgwens will also come if the timing is right so thats 6 of us already and 8 if your husbands come too Looking forward to meeting you both

Archived