Need help!!

Hey all,

I'll be leaving for my very first cruise tommorrow, and I was wondering if we can take irons on the hoilday cruise ship. Also someone told me not to lock your luggage because they have to check it. Is that true? Also we'll be going to cozumel mexico and i was wondering if the paradise beach has lockers to put your stuff in?? Also my mom is taking antibotics for a sinus infection is that ok while on ship ( i know thats a weird question).

thanks

~amber~

I wouldn't recommend taking an iron. They are generally not allowed. If you lock your baggage, the airport TSA people will break the locks if they decide to inspect your luggage. I see no problem with your mom taking her medicine. Just make sure to keep it in the bottle from the pharmacy. Sorry I can't help with the beach question. Have a great time :).

If you need something ironed, ships usually have laundry service. Just make sure that you get the items to them asap. There is one day service but it has an extra charge. The cost is quite reasonable and the ship's laundry does a great job!

Enjoy your first cruise!

Amber: On carnival you will find a laundry room on a few decks--inside the laudry room is irons and boards that you can use. I take downey wrinkle remover and use it as I am hanging the stuff up when I am unpacking

Archived