Pier Question For Solita

SailAway78

Do you have a suggestion for a spot to meet our friends in Cabo that is close to the pier? We tender in from Celebrity and they are coming in from Princess. I wasn't sure if the ships use the same pier as this is our first visit to Cabo. Thanks again for your fantastic advice.

Bonnie

Do you have a suggestion for a spot to meet our friends in Cabo that is close to the pier? We tender in from Celebrity and they are coming in from Princess. I wasn't sure if the ships use the same pier as this is our first visit to Cabo. Thanks again for your fantastic advice.

Bonnie

You are so welcome Bonnie! All ships use the same tender pier but there is really no spot to meet on the pier...not much shade and only a couple of benches. My suggestion is met at Tequila Treasures...located in the plaza there at the pier. Just outside the security gate is a large white complex. Walk between Mexico Lindo and Senor Greenbergs. It is on the right, past Cabo Duty Free. It is 1 minute from the security gate. If you don't want adult beverages, they have soft drinks and cold A/C while you wait for your friends.

My wife & I want to take a tour that goes just out to the arch and sea lions area, say 1-2 hours. Are there tours that do that and that you can sign up for at the pier as you get off?

It will take you less than 15 minutes to go out there and back...they are that close. The sea lion colony is about 20 meters from the Arch. And it will take a water taxi about 5 minutes to get out there and that is at a very slow speed. If someone tries to sell you a tour to the Arch and the sea lions that is 1-2 hours, they will be taking you somewhere else!

Archived