PV Pam: time to allot for Canopy tour

Mandypup

PV Pam
We are docking at 1pm, and have planned to do the Canopy tour at 2pm. Will that allow enough time to get there? Will we be able to be back on the ship by 6:00pm? I'm worried about cutting it too close. :confused:
Mandy

Hmmmm, which ship are you coming in on that comes at 1pm?! If they dock at 1pm, you should be able to depart about 30 min later, although oftentimes the ships arrive early. Grab a cab as soon as you can and head on out to the pick up point. You should get back to the ship on time. You might want to send an email to Sylvia at the Canopy Tours to advise her you might be a bit late. Or, let me know and I can call her. Thanks!

Thanks for the info PVPam and suziehmkr! I did check with the cruise line to verify port time (thanks to previous info on the boards). We are on the RSSC Mariner. Apparently they only do this particular cruise a couple times a year so that's why you may not be familiar with their odd docking time. There won't be any other ships in port at that time, as far as I can tell. I did get in contact with Sylvie already, just a little nervous about booking our own excursion instead of going thru the ship.

PV Pam - Can't book yet because we don't leave until Nov 2nd, but thanks for offering to call Sylvie for me.

I'm looking forward to trying it....but I'm also afraid of heights! But what the heck, if you're gonna die you might as well die on vacation :D

Mandypup,
I am also afraid of heights... so much so that I cannot look out the window when DH drives over a bridge! With that said - I had an absolute BLAST on the Los Veranos tour!!!

Missed meeting Sylvie though, she was on vacation! Darn!

Smiles - Tina

"I am also afraid of heights... so much so that I cannot look out the window when DH drives over a bridge! With that said - I had an absolute BLAST on the Los Veranos tour!!!"

Thanks Tina - that's good to know! I don't want to get there and then chicken out at the last minute and miss doing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived