Anyone sailing MAGIC sept 26th - oct 2nd?

Alan32

Was wondering if anyone is Sailing on Magic the last week of September. Myself my wife and 2 daughters ages 2 and 10. Would like to hear from people w/ children around the same age. Would be a bonus if were contacted from people who sailed there 7 day cruise before for some helpful hints. THANKS........

Alan 32: we're on the 9/25 sailing of the Magic. This will be our 2nd 7 night with DCL and our 5th Disney cruise. If your looking for tons of info on a DCl cruise, visit disboards.com. There are a number who post over there planning a meet onboard the first day. Check out dcltribute.com and castawayclub.com for menus, navigators, activities, etc. OUr DD will have just turned 12 on this trip; she loves the kids lab. We always make sure that she goes the first night so she'll have a better chance of making friends.

There are a number of fun activities for families onboard. We love the family dance party and Mickey Mania, as well as all the shows. Have your dd participate in the show on the last day--she'll get a free t-shirt.

I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Archived