Booking excursion not with Carnival

sugarsparkles

Has anyone really missed the boat because of booking with an outside company? We are thinking of booking with Bodden for our stop in Roatan but was wondering in general, has anyone missed or almost missed the ship because of a tour they booked not with Carnival? There wasn't much activity on the ports board, so I figure I'd check here. They only people I've seen running late were people who were stumbling up the gangway....

Thanks!

Rebekah

The people running up the the dock probably just were having too much fun drinking or shopping. :) Reputable tour companies are aware of ship times and will do their best to get you "home" in time. I always try and book fairly early excursions so that I have a couple hours to eat or shop. I've used Captain Marvins and Island Marketing in Grand Cayman, Island Marketing in Cozumel, and Peat and O'Neil Taylor in Ocho Rios. I have never had any problems with any of them. :)

I have never booked an excursion with Carnival, and I have never had a problem however......pick a reputable operator that thrives on cruise business. Many people have missed the ship because they did not do their homework......

Ask for advice about certain operators for your message board title to help you. I have not been to Roatan, so I can not help....

Good luck....

Archived