Nonalcoholic drinks

WeatherGeek

This may be a silly question, but I can't remember how it works from my past cruises because I always drank as much free alcohol as I could get my hands on. ;) At the past guest party and the captain's cocktail party, can you get nonalcoholic drinks for free? Is it only the alcoholic drinks that are free?

I have not yet attended a past guest party (but I will next week :D ) however, I remember the wait staff at the Captain's party carrying trays of both alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks. My son drank the nonalcoholic from the trays. I have read that you can get alcoholic drinks directly from the bar for free during the party time, I would imagine nonalcoholic as well, but have not seen that specifically mentioned.

I have not yet attended a past guest party (but I will next week :D ) however, I remember the wait staff at the Captain's party carrying trays of both alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks. My son drank the nonalcoholic from the trays. I have read that you can get alcoholic drinks directly from the bar for free during the party time, I would imagine nonalcoholic as well, but have not seen that specifically mentioned.

You can get any kind of drinks you want from the bar. My kids and DH have gotten virgin frozen drinks many times at that party. It's a little harder from the trays though as they are so busy, but they have brought them for us when requested. It just took a little longer.

You can get any kind of drink you want, even if they don't have it on the tray. I didn't like the drinks that the waiter brought so I asked for something else and when he came back, he brought me 2. :D It's all you can drink.

Go and have a great time.

I don't drink alcohol, and I don't drink sodas either, for that matter. (I like WATER! ;) ) However, at the Past Guest party, they will make non-alcoholic drinks for me that are like the alcoholic ones, without the alcohol. I guess my favorite is the Pink Lady one. But if you just ask them to make something special without alcohol, they will. This also goes for the servers who come around in the show lounge. Sometimes, they actually have N/A drinks on their trays, but if not, they will always make one for you. :)

Archived