Sign in to follow this  
CruisinJuneBaby24

Current Conquest Dinner Menu

Does anyone have any information about the seven day dinner menu for the Conquest? Is there a link or a webpage I could visit to get the EXACT menu of each day??

I am going on the Conquest on 10/07/2007 and I want to know ahead of time so I can plan which day I want to miss dinner in the regular dinning room so I can make reservations to the Supper Club.

Thank you for your help!!

[quote name='CruisinJuneBaby24']Does anyone have any information about the seven day dinner menu for the Conquest? Is there a link or a webpage I could visit to get the EXACT menu of each day??

I am going on the Conquest on 10/07/2007 and I want to know ahead of time so I can plan which day I want to miss dinner in the regular dinning room so I can make reservations to the Supper Club.

Thank you for your help!![/quote]

Check [URL="http://www.cruiseclues.com"]www.cruiseclues.com[/URL] they have all the menus

i checked and they only have a menu for 2006 and 2002. It is not updated. My search goes on, so if there is anyone out there that knows about the current dinner menu for the Conquest that would be great.

Thanks!!