? Regarding Penthouse Ammen & Honeymoon Pkg

Delivery Man

We are on the 10/20 sailing of the POAL in PH 9201 and was wondering what we will get as perks.

Our boys purchased the Deluxe Honeymoon Pkg for our 25th Ann. and by the sounds of it we already receive many of the things mentioned in the package.

Can any one tell me if this is a good deal or should we cancel the package and save it for OBC?

• Administrators
We are on the 10/20 sailing of the POAL in PH 9201 and was wondering what we will get as perks.

Our boys purchased the Deluxe Honeymoon Pkg for our 25th Ann. and by the sounds of it we already receive many of the things mentioned in the package.

Can any one tell me if this is a good deal or should we cancel the package and save it for OBC?

I think you do receive many of the amenities of the package in your owner's suite, except the massages and maybe the photo credit. Here's a link to the amenities for owner's suites in general at NCL. http://www.nclsuitesandvillas.com/owners.html

If the extras in the package your children booked isn't worth it, considering what's included in your cabin, it indeed might make more sense to take the money as an OBC to spend on excursions, or whatever. Have a wonderful cruise -- you have a terrific suite, and I'm jealous of your private whirlpool! :)

• Administrators
Thank you michellp....But I must apologize, I goofed!!!

The room is 9202 not 9201....Stupid me in my excitement quoted the wrong room.

Can any one lead me in the right direction on this?

Once again I apologize...Joe

No problem, Joe -- slightly different set of amenities in the 9202 Penthouse (link is http://www.nclsuitesandvillas.com/penthouses.html), and it doesn't include quite the same things as the one I linked earlier. The deluxe anniversary package is probably a better value for that category of room. Here's a link to what it includes: http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=WeddingsRomance.

I think if you put the components of the anniversary package together with the suite perks (special room service menu, priority reservations (but that doesn't cover the surcharges or alcohol, so the Bistro component of the anniversary package would still be a nice bonus)) it's a much closer call on value. If you think you would use and enjoy the components of the deluxe anniversary package, I think I'd keep it. You'd be making a trip which is already "luxe" because of your penthouse even better in several areas. That's IF you would use and enjoy them. If you aren't massage people, for instance, it's probably better to have that value as OBC.

Archived