Web link to trip review

Hobbit

Our trip review of our Alaska Cruise with Holland America Line is at http://www.evilscoutmaster.com/AKDay1.htm if anybody would like to read it. Pictures are included.

Thanks,

Hobbit

WOW! You guys are FUN!:) If we sign your permission slip, can we go along with you sometime?:) What a beautifully documented review! Thank you very much! Excuse me, I need to go back and read some more......

Karin

Hobbit, we tried to hook up with you on the cruise as we planned - sorry it did not work out. I also had a bad cold on board! We had a message left for your parents (they were the only full names we had) saying we couldn't find you the first day out at noon by the diningroom. At any rate, your folks weren't on our land tour (we were number 16) so we never met them.

BUT, from my veranda, with all my sniffles, I spotted you and Wendell getting ready to set out in Haines! One of our group, Connie, said she spoke to you that day. She also did the Glacier Bay swim!

Loved your review - what an amazing time in Denali you had!

Thanks for the review.

Hi Travelin Grandma,

Sorry we missed you on the first day. I went to the wrong floor at first so I was late, then I stood for about 10 minutes with a sign but had probably missed you by then.

My parents were on 16R so that was a different land tour.

Sorry to hear you got sick. :( That's no funatall.

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed our review. We have a great time putting it together.

Hobbit

WOW! You guys are FUN!:) If we sign your permission slip, can we go along with you sometime?:) What a beautifully documented review! Thank you very much! Excuse me, I need to go back and read some more......

Karin

Sure! If you send an email to weenieheads-subscribe@yahoogroups.com we'll add you to our email list that we use to send invitations to all of our activities.

Thank you for the fabulous account of your Alaska trip. I read every page with joy. Ok well maybe not the part about wringing out your socks but you know what I mean.

It did make for an interesting triplog entry.....:)

I did go back and forth between top and bottom of diningroom, but we were invited to a suite lunch at noon in the lower dininroom, so I think I ended my search at noon - sorry! Guess it wasn't meant to be. Too bad because I think you guys are a hoot and I would have really enjoyed meeting you!

I did go back and forth between top and bottom of diningroom, but we were invited to a suite lunch at noon in the lower dininroom, so I think I ended my search at noon - sorry! Guess it wasn't meant to be. Too bad because I think you guys are a hoot and I would have really enjoyed meeting you!

Next time we're on a cruise we'll arrange another get together. We also always go to the Friends of Dorothy meeting.

It is a bummer that we missed each other, it would've been cool to get to know you!

Hobbit

Archived