Any Travel Agents Going on the Carnival Freedom Inaugural 11/12 - 11/16?

gomonty

Yeah, I don't think it's allowed. However did I do something wrong? I just posted a roll call for an inaugural. Was hoping to find some friends as I'll be on this trip alone.

JASON.

Go Monty...you are ok..Curious George has his website listed in his signature...that's a no no.

Ah good. I see a moderator has taken that out of his post. I was worried they would pull the whole thread and then I would be left without any friends for this cruise.

Does anyone know if this is open to the public or a non-revenue cruise just for TAs?

Well Monty I did look at your website which by the way is really nice......but please know that I wasn't trying to start trouble.....I was hoping we could put our website address in. Anyone else could put there website address no matter what profession....however God forbid if a travel agent does it.

Wasn't my website, Papi... I was just looking for family onboard. I think another agent who responded to my original post included his website.

I too think the rule is stupid. We obviously weren't soliciting clients, but were discussing our upcoming cruise. How is that wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived