Ruta Chile Tour Company

beckntom

I haven't used them however I just checked out their website, looks interesting. We might book a tour or two from them. We are on Norwegain Dream Nov 7. We arrive on Nov 1 to Santiago. When are you going?

Judy

Hi, Judy. You'll be months ahead of us as we don't sail until March 30th. If you hire Ruta Chile, be sure to let us know how you liked them! Have a great trip.

• 4 months later...

I am thinking of using Ruta Chile for a tour and transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago airport. They also have one that goes to Otway Bay in Punta Arenas. Their prices are quite a bit lower than other companies I have looked at. Anyone with experience with this company?

Kathy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, we haven't used Ruta tours, but we are on the same boat as you leaving Valparaiso on March 30. We have booked Joanne Duncan for a tour with a van in Arica Chile and there is still room for 2 people to make 8 on her van. Email me at ellen@nycap.rr.com if you want more information on this day tour in Arica-great tour at a reasonable price.

Hi, we haven't used Ruta tours, but we are on the same boat as you leaving Valparaiso on March 30. We have booked Joanne Duncan for a tour with a van in Arica Chile and there is still room for 2 people to make 8 on her van. Email me at ellen@nycap.rr.com if you want more information on this day tour in Arica-great tour at a reasonable price.

Ellen, We will join you as well. Am contacting Joanne Duncan today. Will revert.

Archived