Barcelona Embarkation Questions

Hey Everyone,

I'll be embarking the Norwegian Gem on December 2, 2007, and have a few questions regarding the embarkation in Barcelona.

Will I likely be using the same pier that I've used mid-cruise with Holland America? I remember a beautiful terminal building with a nice brass cieling & walls above an escalator and shops located in the terminal. Is that where Norwegian checks in passengers? Also, when embarking, will there be the ususal public busses transporting passengers to the ship from the Columbus statue area? I plan on arriving in the area by train and would like to use this bus to the ship.

Thanks in advance! :)

NCL ships dock at the "Moll Adossat"'s terminals. There are 4. "A" (it is being built a new terminal), "B" is that you mentioned, "C" and "D" ("Palacruceros" for Carnival group's ships). NCL will use terminals A, B or C, probably B.

The shuttle bus from the Moll Adossat to Columbus monument always runs when are cruises docked at the Moll Adossat's terminals.

NCL ships dock at the "Moll Adossat"'s terminals. There are 4. "A" (it is being built a new terminal), "B" is that you mentioned, "C" and "D" ("Palacruceros" for Carnival group's ships). NCL will use terminals A, B or C, probably B.

The shuttle bus from the Moll Adossat to Columbus monument always runs when are cruises docked at the Moll Adossat's terminals.

Thank you very much for the information. I appreciate it! :)

Archived