Need a place to stay in San Juan in December?

bhughey

Ok-- I know I'm not supposed to do this... BUT.... I accidentally bid on the wrong hotel on hotwire, I was going for the Wyndham Old San Juan and didn't pay attention to the amenities listed, so ended up with the Wyndham Condado. So....if anyone is staying in San Juan precruise, December 9th (thursday) let me know... I'll sell you my room at a super great rate!

Email me at bhughey@southernshows.com

I sailed on the Carnival Destiny on June 6, 2004 and we stayed two nights pre-cruise and one night post-cruise at the Comfort Inn San Juan. From the outside I wasn't very impressed, but for the reasonable rate I said what the heck!!! When my taxi driver opened the door, my impression changed. I saw a lady at desk smiling and welcoming me to Puerto Rico. I said, "Well Thank You!!" She checked us in and gave us room 302 for two nights pre-cruise. The rooms were very clean and accomodating. The TV had all the regular cable stations and the phone usage wasn't expensive.

In the morning I went down to the continental breakfast which consist of corn flakes cereal and raisin bran cereal. They also had toast, orange juice, fruit punch, coffee, tea and water. No fruit or any other breakfast bread but I had toast and cereal and that was fine for me.

The pool starts at 5 feet deep and goes up to 8 feet I believe, and was never crowded. We brought our radio poolside and had our own little pool party.

Upon check out they wished us well on our cruise and told us they looked forward to seeing us when we return.

If you are looking for a great value then the Comfort Inn San Juan is for you.

Brenda and Juan are the front desk associates that provided us with the best service!!!

Archived