Waverunners on HMC?

nates04

Has anyone ever done this exursion. I think they call it the aquatrax? I did the waverunners at labadee and it was the highlight of that cruise. Is this going to be similar. Am going on the Westerdam in December. I want to book this exursion, but would like to hear at least one thing about it first. Thanks for any help.

We have done Aquatrax twice. It is fantastic! The group follows behind the instructor/leader in a single file at high rates of speed.

We are doing it again in a couple of weeks! Try it, I promise it will be the highlight of your trip.

Thanks so much for responding. My wife and I have really been trying to find info on how this excursion works, but have had a hard time finding info. The jet ski trip in Labadee sounds like it was the same, where you follow a guide. It was so much fun, and I am glad to hear this is similar.

We are going to book it tonight. Thanks again for your help. If you don't mind, here are a couple more questions. About how long were you out on the water. I think the HAL says it is about 30 or 40 minutes, is this accurate? Is the Aquatrax like a waverunner? How many people go out in a group?

Most people tend to book their excursions in the beginning of the day. We prefer to book this particular one as late in the day as possible. That way there tends to be less people doing the excursion. I think the maximum number of jet skis they have is around 10-12.

When we went in December there were only three of us (four including the instructor) and he allowed us to stay out longer. We also had a better time because we didn't have to keep stopping to wait for the slow pokes.

Hope you have a great time! And yes, they are waverunners or a sea doo. I can't remember which brand. You sit on it rather than stand up.

Great. Thanks. I was about to book the early morning time, so I am glad to see your comments. We didn't really have anything to base it off, but we for some reason assumed the morning would be less crowded. Thanks again for your help.

• 1 month later...

We booked this the last excursion of the day last year in December. We were out for about an hour. There were only six of us. We didn't worry about getting back to the ship because it was booked through the ship. We caught the last tender back. We had booked a cabana and butler. The butler took our digital camera back to the room for us, along with all our other stuff so we didn't have to worry about it. The aquatrax were great!

Archived