Carnival perk

earl_m

I found this on the carnival thread to bad HAL dosen,t do it also Carnival perk for 25+ sailings...

Well - I suppose this was worth the FAXES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT in months past.... (another thread was devoted to this)

Cheryl and I (each) just received a letter today from CARNIVAL CONCIERGE CLUB!!

It states:

-------------------------------------

Dear Thomas:

Your continuous loyalty is very important to us. This is why we have developed the new Milestone Rewards benefits for valued longtime Carnival guests like you.

Because you have sailed with us on your 25th (Cheryl's says 28th) cruise, when you book your next cruise you will receive a bonus equivalent to 25% of your cruise fare in the form of a credit to your Sail & Sign card on the first day of sailing. With Milestone Rewards you will also qualify for exclusive benefits when you reach other Milestone cruises, like your 50th, 75th, or even 100th.

This is in addition to the platinum benefits you already receive as a member of our Concierge Club (goes on to list the already known perks).

Signed Gerry Cahill, President and CEO

-------------------------------------

There is a special phone number for the Milestone Rewards desk, and a paper platinum colored card with our names, past guest#, and a reward code.

It does state that I have 18 months to redeem this offer "from the date stated on this letter".... oddly, though, the letter is NOT DATED!

Archived