Disney- past guest offers?

sunflower girl

My DD is 3 1/2 loves disney, she has been three times and talks about it constantly. Disney cruises are expensive.

I am wondering if we take a 3 day on the off-season if the past guest offers are good enough to make it affordable to take a 7 day when she is 5 or 6?

I have the Disney credit card and I am now a FL resident, so it is getting less expensive. I have cruised 3 other lines but I have friends that will only cruise Disney.

Hi,

if you rebook on board you will get 10% off plus a room credit. for a 7 day cruise it is $200 room credit.

Plus since your a florida resident watch for those discounts just for us!!

They will NOT tell you about the discounts but there is a site you can check out and see if your cruise is listed with a florida resident rate discount. They usually list about 2 months before the cruise. it use to be just a couple weeks before but now it is up to two months you should start watching for it.

If you see it posted them call DCL or your TA immediatley to get it. They usually dont last long,sometimes just a day or two depending on how quickly they fill the ship.

Some TA's will discourage you from getting this, but be determined about it because you do deserve it as a resident. I dont know why they dont like to do it but they dont, maybe it takes away from their commission or something.

If you take the FL discount you willl loose you room credit. But is is worth is. we just got the discount last week and although w e lost $200 room credit we saved a little over $800 on our cruise.

They will refund your CC company the money or roll it over to another cruise if you have one booked already.

we have got a couple of 3 day cruises 1/2 price.

If you can do a spur of the minute cruise you can really save too.

I dont think I am allowed to list the site where the infomation is at because it is a travel site and we cant promote businesses here.

If you can give me and e-mail address I will be happy to write and give it to you if your interested.

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived