Profits more important than customer satisfaction

I'm sorry your cruise on X did not live up to your hopes. I'm sure I would be upset if I ever experienced similar circumstances. I hope a resolution satisfactory to all is accomplished.:)

Denise

I'm quoting my own post (posted 4 OCT) to the OP (posted 3 OCT) so there's no question about my having been AT ALL negative to the OP. I hope this will prevent anyone from thinking I'm unwilling to 'hear' criticisms about X/Galaxy. I think the situation as described by the OP would be upsetting to any of us, and, if it's true, I hope it can be resolved. But....

The OP (curiousabouttheworld) posted 3 OCT on this Board AND on Cruisemates (there he's dedoc1 with 3 posts) with the same complaints about the Galaxy and nothing else. S/he hasn't posted on EITHER Board since that day. I'm not willing to say anything negative as regards the OP/op - but it is a bit odd.

Denise

I wish that I could wait for the Solstice but I really need a vacation!

I hope you have a great time on Galaxy ... here's a link to a review that will make the wait until March a little more bearable: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=32243

They thought the food was the best they've had on a cruise in 50 years of cruising! :)

Archived