Celebration 5 Day Capers Wanted

Vidimom

We will be cruising on the Celebration in December and my daughter and I want to kind of plan our days by the capers. If anyone has sailed recently and has them, we would love to see them.

I know people are saying, just wait and see them when you get on board, but my daughter is a music major at college and would like to know all the music goings on on board so she can plan to see as many shows and she wants to perform in the Guest Talent Show also so planning for her is very important.

You help is highly appreciated!

I know several of you just got off the Celebration and we would love to see the Capers from the cruise! If someone will post them or send us a link to them, we would be thrilled. We are still waiting for them!

Thanks

Still patiently waiting for someone to post capers from the Celebration 5 night cruise. We would really appreciate it!

BTW - GO BULLS #5! (Sorry diehard fan!)

I haven't heard anything either...but I go next week. I will bring them back and post them for you.

Snista, thank you! I was hoping someone else that has already sailed would or email them to us. I appreciate you offering to do it when you get back! Hope you have a wonderful trip and look forward to hearing all about it when you return!

Archived