Need LOS Scrapbook

Recently returned from Eastern Caribbean cruise on Liberty of the Seas. My daughter saw a RCCL scrapbook for sale for about $25 down where all the ship photos are displayed / sold. In addition, there was another package of "stuff" (custom pages, ribbons, etc for a Caribbean cruise) for another $25. Unfortunately, she did not mention this to me during the cruise. Since returning home, she has mentioned wanting this as a Christmas present. I have contacted RCCL to see if I can buy them online. Unfortunately, they are only availalbe on the ship, not online. Would anyone know of any other way or place to get these scrapbooking things. Would love to take another LOS cruise and pick them up myself, but that is beyond by Christmas shopping budget. Thanks for any help.

I purchased both while on the LIberty. They were a bit more than $25.00 Each. I'll have to check my receipt. Ihave not opened either one of them.

But since I'm such a nice person ;) and I will be sailing on the Sovereign OTS in Nov, I will sell you mine.

Post your email address on this thread and I'll email you. In the meantime I will find the receipt.

Pat

. Unfortunately, they are only availalbe on the ship, not online. Would anyone know of any other way or place to get these scrapbooking things.

Just a thought but why not check out the roll call board and see if someone who will be going soon would pick it up for you if you send them the money and postage first. Cheaper than another cruise.

I purchased both while on the LIberty. They were a bit more than $25.00 Each. I'll have to check my receipt. Ihave not opened either one of them.

But since I'm such a nice person ;) and I will be sailing on the Sovereign OTS in Nov, I will sell you mine.

Post your email address on this thread and I'll email you. In the meantime I will find the receipt.

Pat

Pat, I greatly appreciate the offer. My e-mail address is treyustick at hotmail dot com.

Pat, I greatly appreciate the offer. My e-mail address is treyustick at hotmail dot com.

Pat. Have not heard from you regarding the purchase of the scrapbook and additional package of stuff. It is OK if you have decided to keep them. Just looking for an answer before I explore other options. Thanks and Happy Cruising

Archived