Dance Lessons

dnice1979

Can anyone tell me if any carnival ship offers dance lessons while you are cruising.:D

was going to ask this same question but never got around to it.. i read the triumph capers and saw they offered a few classess.. so I hope they still do when we are on the ship in March.. my husband actually said he would take the classes with me :D

I took a "John Travolta" dance class on the Celebration last year. It was really fun! We all got up on stage with audience members slowly trickling in to watch. We learned a short choreography which was basically just a funny version of the hustle. I'd definitely do it again. I didn't see any other dance class offerings.

I took a "John Travolta" dance class on the Celebration last year. It was really fun! We all got up on stage with audience members slowly trickling in to watch. We learned a short choreography which was basically just a funny version of the hustle. I'd definitely do it again. I didn't see any other dance class offerings.

Ok I am going to make sure that I check that out thanks for the tip:D

was going to ask this same question but never got around to it.. i read the triumph capers and saw they offered a few classess.. so I hope they still do when we are on the ship in March.. my husband actually said he would take the classes with me :D

Well I am glad that I asked the question I was thinking that when I posted that maybe somebody else was wondering about dance lessons I hope they do offer I love to dance I am looking for ways to enhance my favorite hobby:p

does anyone know if that includes the Imagination:D

We were on the 5 night Imagination 12/23/06-12/28/06 and they had various classess that the DD's attended. My DD is a dancer and she has always attended these classes and had lots of fun. All ships we have been on have had classes.

Just went through my capers and Dance classes were:

Embarkation Day - 12/23, 8pm, Dynasty Lounge

Sea Day - 12/27, 2:30 pm, Dynasty Lounge

Hope this helps.

We were on the 5 night Imagination 12/23/06-12/28/06 and they had various classess that the DD's attended. My DD is a dancer and she has always attended these classes and had lots of fun. All ships we have been on have had classes.

Just went through my capers and Dance classes were:

Embarkation Day - 12/23, 8pm, Dynasty Lounge

Sea Day - 12/27, 2:30 pm, Dynasty Lounge

Hope this helps.

do you know if the charge for these classes.

:D

Dont get too excited ladies, we took the ballroom dance lessons, there were sooo many people that there was no room to dance, and the lessons are perfunctory, meaning, they were very basic and really not enough to make a dance out of. I have taken ballroom dance for years and these were nothing like the lessons I have gotten. This was on the Conquest a few years back. didnt see them on the Victory. Anyway, they were ok for something to do. not serious dance lessons.

Archived