Diamond Princess 5/15 pics & review

S&T

I posted my picture link and review on the Photo Gallery board:

[url="http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=927093444&f=5493099086&m=598108922"]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=927093444&f=5493099086&m=598108922[/url]

Hope this works.

Diamond Princess 05/04 - Alaska
NCL Star 09/03 - Hawaii

S&T... thanks for the review and the photos! Tracy Arm looks wonderful. And, I really enjoyed the photos from the Skagway to Emerald Lake drive. We'll be doing the drive in August. Did you take Yukon's milespost guide with you? And did you stop at the Cinnimon Cache?

Sandy

Your pictures are beautiful. What kind of camera do you have? Each and everyone look professional. Looks like a great cruise. Ours is in August on the Sapphire. Looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing.

Sandy - Yes, we took Yukon's milepost guide with us and stopped for lunch at the Cinnamon Cache bakery. We found out that we weren't the only ones at the bakery with his guide either. Luckily, at the bakery we ran into a couple who told us that Yukon was working at the Carcross General Store that day. So...we went looking for him after lunch. Just had to say "hi" and "thanks" to him in person. He said that the Carcross visitor's center usually knows where he is. That drive was about the most memorable part of our cruise. That and the martini bar.

As for my camera(s). Most of the pictures shown was taken from my 3.2mp Toshiba digital. It was a cheap ($120 used on ebay) camera that I bought last year to use in all conditions (I try to always have a "combat camera"). It did a pretty good job, however, my Canon Rebel film camera did take better pictures. I'm very new at digital photography so I can't recommend any specific camera. However, after this experience, I know I will go "all digital" very soon (with a nicer camera). Thanks for the compliments, but I think it's the scenery (not the camera) that made these shots.

Diamond Princess 05/04 - Alaska
NCL Star 09/03 - Hawaii

Very nice photos and review. We are driving up in late June and can't wait.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2003;6;15;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]

Archived