NCL Dawn is Absolutely FABULOUS!!!

Crew_Groupie

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting! I just joined today after getting back from my 7 day cruise from the 22nd-28th. I heard about this website from someone I met there, and I just figured I would sign up and see what everything is about. I am a Latitudes member, and this was my second trip with NCL, and I must say I loved it! Everything's getting better and better! :D

Will post more later! Anyone who is going on the Dawn soon tell the hosts and Colin that Carly says hi! LOL!!!

Hi Carly-

Janell here, we're going on the Dawn on the 3rd of Oct. only 32 days and counting. I'm from Jackson, NJ were like neighbors. I've been on the Dawn once and I had the best Jounior waitress ever she was awsome, her name is Daniella when we went she worked in the Venitian. And Steven, he cleaned our room and also gave us a little welcome on board gift that someone left behind. ;) Anyway its my first time leaving out of NY, how was the view?

Janell

Satue of Liberty will be on starboard side as you leave,Manhattan port side. Bimini Bar high up is a good place to view the sailaway. Also look behind the ship as you leave,the skyline is very nice. Finally, going under the Verrazano bridge,it looks like the ship barely clears it. Have fun.

Archived