X-Caret with Carnival on the Inspiration

csaeroach

I am wondering if anyone knows when Carnival usually posts the Xcaret excursion before sailing on the Carnival website? I am on the Inspiration for Jan 05, 2008 - we are a group of 6 and wanting to do this excursion, but would like to book with Carnival if there is not a huge price difference of booking it on our own.

I have read a post where is said $113.00 for 2 people when booking onboard Carnival. I think this is excellent as the Xcaret website is $59 at the gate and $54 if booked online before you go.... plus we would need a taxi - which we would be two as they say only fits 4 people.

Does Carnival offer this excursion on each sailing to Calica, as it is not showing up yet for the Jan 05, 2008 sailing? Also how long does Carnival allow at the park. I do not want to have to leave to early.

If anyone has been there recently, would love to read your review, and thoughts on this park.

thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
I am wondering if anyone knows when Carnival usually posts the Xcaret excursion before sailing on the Carnival website? I am on the Inspiration for Jan 05, 2008 - we are a group of 6 and wanting to do this excursion, but would like to book with Carnival if there is not a huge price difference of booking it on our own.

I have read a post where is said $113.00 for 2 people when booking onboard Carnival. I think this is excellent as the Xcaret website is $59 at the gate and $54 if booked online before you go.... plus we would need a taxi - which we would be two as they say only fits 4 people.

Does Carnival offer this excursion on each sailing to Calica, as it is not showing up yet for the Jan 05, 2008 sailing? Also how long does Carnival allow at the park. I do not want to have to leave to early.

If anyone has been there recently, would love to read your review, and thoughts on this park.

thanks!

I would look closer to your cruise date.. My cruise for Jan 31st has more and more excursions show up as time goes on.

• 2 weeks later...
Also how long does Carnival allow at the park. I do not want to have to leave to early. If anyone has been there recently, would love to read your review, and thoughts on this park. thanks!

I too would be very interested in receiving any recent info one may have regarding Xcaret and a Carnival excursion - including the ship's rates fro this excursion. We are sailing in Dec. of 07 and by looking at the Xcaret website it looks like it would be a great place to spend the day! Any info would help and be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Thank you for visiting carnival.com. In regards to your query, it can only be booked on board and pricing will be available on board.

If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

Carnival Cruise Lines

-----Original Message-----

Date: Monday, November 05, 2007 01:57 PM

To: Carnival Cruise Lines (guestinfo@carnival.com)

Subject: Future Sailing

We will be on the Inspiration Jan 05/08 sailing, and I was hoping to book the X-caret Eco Park for 6 people before getting on the ship but you do not have it listed as online booking for excursions for Calica. Do you know if this is going to be offered and the price? If so how do I book it in advance? Thanks!

Archived