The Spa

jobythebay

Sorry if there is a thread somewhere. I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can find a better explanation i.e. cost of the spa treatments on the Celebrity Summit? Also I went to the website and it said packages are available to buy.

Has anyone done this? Suggestions, advice please. I'll go to the spa probably twice during our 2-week cruise. Jo

Jo, it's me again. I went on line (Celebrity) ..I went to where I have my reservation and went to spa packages.. There are six of them..But when I went to check the cost ,it said that the page wast not available t this time and to call Customer services at 1 800 647 2551.

I in the past have waited and waited to try and get customer services..that is why I prefer The Captains Club.

Michael

The spa packages contain a variety of spa treatments. If you just want a specific spa treatment, you book it on the ship. Even with the packages, you actually schedule your times on the ship.

Once onboard, there is usually a spa special offered each day with great prices on spa treatments on port days.

I thought we could and should book the spa before hand if we knew we were going to use it. I remember on Carnival that there were lines and always the possibility it was full. Perhaps that's not so on Celebrity?

Thanks for the info. Jo

Sorry if there is a thread somewhere. I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can find a better explanation i.e. cost of the spa treatments on the Celebrity Summit? Also I went to the website and it said packages are available to buy.

Has anyone done this? Suggestions, advice please. I'll go to the spa probably twice during our 2-week cruise. Jo

I did a B2B Spring 07 and we bought the week long use of various saunas/warming benches and that was very reasonable; however I didn't get any other treatments because I considered them highway robbery ($65 for pedi, close to $100 for hr massage). I do these and more on a very regular basis landside and rule of thumb is at least double my usual tab. There was one young man (30ish) we met who happily spent $7000 in one week getting pampered--he did EVERYTHING the spa attendants suggested!!!I brought my nail supplies and gave myself several pedis!!

Archived