Question on Checking In

kellygirl719

Hello!

I'm booked on the Imagination in Feb. (Girls cruise weekend). Two of us are flying to FL the night before and the third is going to meet us on the ship... The cruise is booked under my name, is the third person going to be able to get on without me present? (We plan on getting there early.... and she's arriving later).

Thanks!!

You may have booked the cruise but everyone receives their own S&S and will have to fill out their own FunPass. The key is getting her all her papers prior to the day of sailing.

Did you sign up for EDocs or are you anticipating the docs via snail mail?

I'm not sure if you can have the fun passes mailed to more than one address.

I'm sure someone here can direct you to the best solution. Have fun!

I had booked my inlaws, and had all of our tickets for our cruise. They showed up much later than we did, so they had to show their id's, and their names were found on the master list. They were still able to get their sail and sign cards and room keys with no difficulties.

As long as you tell them your booking number, they can go to the Carnival web page, and set up their fun pass, and also get a copy of the documents, by "viewing" the documents, if you are getting paper documents. If you signed up for e-docs, instead of "viewing" them, it will say that your e-docs are now available. Either way, they can print a copy for themselves. I think you only need page 5 of the e-docs,to set up your own sail and sign account, and page 10, if you need baggage tags. The other pages you can print if you want them, or not. They are available atleast 30 days in advance of the cruise.

Kathy

I'm not sure if you can have the fun passes mailed to more than one address.

The fun passes are not mailed, all you have to do it print it from the Carnival website, after everyone was filled out their info. It will have the booking number on it.

You can also print out extra S&S credit info and fill it out before hand for each person.

Archived