Airport Lei Greeters

Chester

Our flight into Honolulu arrives late (11:00 pm). My wife would love to disembark the airplane and be presented with a lei. As it's our 30th wedding anniversary, it's the least I could do. However, it appears that we are more limited in which Lei Greeting services are available at that hour. So far I've been able to identify Kenui Aloha (more expensive) or Fish Bowl Tours.

Has anybody had experience with either of these or any other recommendations?

Mahalo!

Thanks Spleen and thecleave!

Fish Bowl Tours certainly has the better prices of the two that I was able to confirm delivering at that hour.

thecleave - awfully good of you to do the extra work of calling on my behalf! I had seen alohafriends.com as well but they don't deliver on Wednesdays and Sundays at any time (and I'm arriving on a Wednesday) plus they aren't accepting any additional reservations for a number of days in October (as listed on their website which is back up again).

Not a problem Chester - I was going to ask if you were arriving on a Wednesday! Glad you were able to find someone. I think it's great you're going the extra mile for your wife. I know I wouldn't be realizing my dream Hawaiian vacation without the lei greeting at the airport :D

Archived