How many ships in a port?

birthdaysurprise

I want to know if you can find out how many ships will be in each port when you are there. I thought I saw someone saying there was going to be "4 ships" in while they were in port X.... is there a place on the internet you can plug in the date and port and it will tell you if it is going to be a REALLY busy day in port.Thanks

I want to know if you can find out how many ships will be in each port when you are there. I thought I saw someone saying there was going to be "4 ships" in while they were in port X.... is there a place on the internet you can plug in the date and port and it will tell you if it is going to be a REALLY busy day in port.Thanks

http://www.cruisecal.com

This is from cruisecal:

birthdaysurprise.jpg

cruisecal is a great site...it lets me get prepared for the crowds that will be in port and also gets me excited to see any ships that we havent before...a while back QM2 was on a world cruise and we saw her in a port which was very exciting...we were able to find out in advance and were really excited to get to that port...:D I am easily pleased

Archived