Bermuda on the Norwegian Dream

amd1234

We just booked the Dawn to Bermuda for 10/08 and got a terrific price but fall always has bargain pricing.

I would not hope for lower prices for a summer cruise. We did that last year waiting on a good price for an August sailing on RC's Explorer 5 night to Bermuda and prices were ridiculous at $1200 for an inside and balconies were going for over $1800. I could not validate that pricing, thus my reason for booking the Dawn so far out.

RC is not doing any 7 night Bermuda itineraries so the demand will be high for the NCL ships and I suspect the prices will hold steady and go up, not down so I would book ASAP.

I'm very excited to read all of this and join the board. We have recently booked our first cruise on the Dream June 1, 2008.

I'm kinda bummed hearing about there being a bunch of kids on board, but I guess that stands to reason as vacations will be starting.

I hope no one minds the questions - we are in a II - on the International Deck. Can anyone share pictures or feedback about the rooms. We orginally wanted a CC room, but when everyone decided and it was time to reserve none were available.

The II looks to be close to a smaller public deck that we thought would make up for the lack of window/view.

How is the rest of the ship? Food? Entertainment? I like the idea someone else mentioned of using the newsletter to find out where not to be :D .

I'd love any feedback and will continue to search and read. Very excited and thanks for getting this far!

Iggie

island iggie,

You should be safe from lots of kids, the local kids dont get out of school till mid june. We always go the last week in august, there are lots of kids, but some of the schools in mass start the week before labor day, so it cuts down on some....

I wait until January before I book, I have been watching the prices and its $300 more for an inside cabin for 2 than it was this past august, if the price comes down, I may book before January.....I am paying for 3 cabins this year and I am cutting costs with the inside cabin.

Archived