Transportation to Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

JC Cruiser

Hello all! I am curious if anyone knows the best way to get from the cruise port to Grand Pineapple Beach Resort? My wife and I will be in Antigua in December and would like to plan a trip there. It is my understanding, which may be incorrect that a taxi or prearranged transportation runs $32 each way. Is this correct? Please let me know if anyone has any better suggestions. Thanks!

Have you joined your rollcall. Perhaps others would like to join you. There are 12 of us going and we are using Carl & Gordon of Antiguapremiertours.com. I believe they give a group rate.:) Someone else from the rollcall made the reservations, so I am not exactly sure of the pricing. $64 does seem quite high:(

We are going to the Grand Pineapple On Nov 9. We need other people to go with us so the taxi won't be as much. Gordon and Carl said they would take us but it will be cheaper if others go with us. They didn't give me a price yet. Anyone else wanta go on Nov.9?

Debby2725,

I have actually been communicating with Carl via email. He is the one who told me the rate is $64. He said it would be the same whether I use his service or a taxi. Apparently the rate of $64 applies for 1-4 passengers. I guess I need to find some friends!

• 3 weeks later...

I've made reservations with Carl or Gordon for Xmas day, Dec. 25 to go to Grand Pineapple Resort. So far just myself and hubbie, David, 62 dollars (ouch) unless we have others to share the ride. (Coming off the Jewel) but other cruise ships welcome.... Please feel free to Email me directly at Jetswdo@aol.com if interested...

I've made reservations with Carl or Gordon for Xmas day, Dec. 25 to go to Grand Pineapple Resort. So far just myself and hubbie, David, 62 dollars (ouch) unless we have others to share the ride. (Coming off the Jewel) but other cruise ships welcome.... Please feel free to Email me directly at Jetswdo@aol.com if interested...

I'm looking for someone to share the ride, too. The date would be:

January 22, 2008 (via NCL Jewel January 18th...arrive 8 AM/depart 5 PM)

(Need three "friends". :)

Feel free to email me: Dawgone234@aol.com

(Anita...looking forward to your feedback on the resort when you return from your cruise.)

1-2008........SOUTHERN CARRIBEAN....NCL JEWEL

9-2007........ALASKA.........................NCL PEARL

1-2007........MEXICAN RIVIERA...........NCL STAR

9-2006........TAHITI..........................TAHITIAN PRINCESS

11-2005......HAWAII..........................ISLAND PRINCESS

Archived