FLL Priceline

Linda/Ohio

I've been waiting to decide on hotels and get a good bid on Priceline. For mid November FLL both before and after cruise. I got 3 star hotels. Yankee Trader for $80 plus taxes. I got the Bahia Mar Resort for post cruise for $70 plus taxes. I am pleased--not bad for the prices.

I know not everyone is comfortable with Priceline--but I've used precruise a number of times with good results.

Actually never really happy booking from afar.

I am comfortable with both of these for the price paid. Good location. Older hotels. Some refurb. Since they are selling at $199 and $159--I can cope with the situation for $80. I do like the beach situation and central location for what we like to do.

I've been waiting to decide on hotels and get a good bid on Priceline. For mid November FLL both before and after cruise. I got 3 star hotels. Yankee Trader for $80 plus taxes. I got the Bahia Mar Resort for post cruise for $70 plus taxes. I am pleased--not bad for the prices.

I know not everyone is comfortable with Priceline--but I've used precruise a number of times with good results.

Linda,

We stayed @ Bahia Mar last December for 1 night precruise. If we had to stay for more than one night, I'd be looking for another hotel.

Got it for $80 or $90 on priceline as well. To me it looked like a rundown hotel. Some smell in the room, old, stained carpets, etc.... and not too friendly front desk. Hopefully it was remodeled in the last few month!

Good luck!

I've seen a number of negative reports--although I personally contacted some people who won bids and stayed there in last few months. Some even stayed for a week and said their experience was that yes it is older, but other than the extra charges for parking etc., it was a clean hotel and they liked it.

So-for a $70 win. I expect it will be fine. How is it that the FLL Annual Boat Show can be held here--and it still have problems?

Archived