Canadians BEWARE or pricing practices!!!

cruiser9999

If I am understanding the hint correctly, the hint would also have 3 of the same letters in a row, and you call them when your car dies on the road. (am I right?) If it is who I think it is, then there should be no reason that they can't book in US dollars since they are an American based company, but just want the extra commission.

Ok, got it, although I think the one referred to begins with a C followed by a couple eh's LOL. I was running through the major companies and overlooked that one. Still early LOL.

Ok, got it, although I think the one referred to begins with a C followed by a couple eh's LOL. I was running through the major companies and overlooked that one. Still early LOL.

I prefer the one that has Merlin the wizard;) waving his wand., and they have connections with flying too;)

I originally booked with Princess in Canadian Dollars switched to this TA got $2000 off due to going into a group booking.Since the dollar went down have been given another $700 off that price Plus $150 OBC....I pay all Canadian...for an eighteen day cruise.:)

I could see this more at a large TA company than an independant. I must admit I'm having trouble with the riddle about "associated with autos". Can you give us another hint? LOL
Dan, I think he means an association that has the same letter repeated three times, kind of like how those cheapo rental companies get their name listed first - AAAAArentals. If that's true, then Manlie is dealing with an agency that has a less than stellar record of putting its clients' interests first.

All this griping from Canada makes me miss my home. What I woudn't give to hear a Captain Highliner commercial...Ever been to sea, Billy? Harrrrrr.:D

Sorry, I didn't mean to be so cryptic - I thought it is was against the rules to post the agency. Yes, Dan has it right, being Canadian it does start with C and is followed by a couple of eh's LOL As I posted before we did have a gift certificate so its more th principle of it that bothered me than th money. As it turns out, we got a pretty good deal on airfare, so even if I switch to a US TA and book my own flight, we are only saving about $175. Not really worth the hassle.

Archived