Live From Enchantment

I just spoke to my brother, who is on the Enchantment. The ship is now headed to Cozumel, and is due to arrive Tuesday at 4 pm local time and depart at midnight.:)

Thanks for the info -- this is good news, right? for them??? and for their return on Thursday am to Lauderdale? What do you do after dark in Cozumel? (they changed their clocks this last weekend, unlike the US, so it will get dark early)

Have not been on the Enchantment yet, but hear all good things about it. Our group will be all women--called Chicks at Sea. Looking forward to making new friends and seeing old friends and catching up.

My last cruise, Carnival Liberty--7th annual Blues and Shag cruise I saw a dear friend I had lost touch with from way back when our kids were small. It was like a Christmas gift to see her and catch up again. Isn't that what it's all about?

September 09 Canada New England Grandeur of the seas

April 19 Chicks at sea group on the Enchantment of the seas

Oct 08 Carvinal Liberty

Sept 07 NCL Crown

I would suggest hitting Chops any night you can get a res. The dinners in the dining room were fine. Nothing special going on there. Chops is far superior in every way.

Did not go in the pool. There were people in there so I imagine it wasn't too cold.

Decks were warm at night. Windy but warm. Wednesday night were rough seas but we docked in Port Everglades on time and debarked smoothly.

Now back at work or acting like I am. Love getting paid to read and write about cruising.

Archived