Map of Playa del Carmen

rt612wb

All of the Playa del Carmen maps on the website cancunmaps.com are sold out - Any ideas where to get one - even used would be good ! I found this site on Cruise Critic and the maps are really great. Would sure love to get my hands on one for an upcoming cruise.

I feel bad since I was probably the one who posted about how great these maps were. Give me your e-mail and I'll contact you and send you an old, well used map. We don't go back until next June and by then the new one will be out. They are finishing gathering up the info now and I think the new one will be out in December. I'm already on the waiting list.

Rotomu - What a kind gesture, offering to send a map, and I appreciate it; but I think that I will be fine. This is our first trip to Playa Del Carmen, and I was curious to see where everything was - As it turns out, my husband and I think we are going to hit the shops on 5th - and then we may go to Kool, or to Mamitas Beach Club and hang out...I think I will hold out until the next season's new map, and put myself on the mailing list. The Cruise Critic Board has been such a wealth of knowledge, we would be lost without it! Thanks again -- and ps: keep those great ideas coming!!!

I agree.......they are the best maps ever........I was disappointed they ran outta the PDC one.......got the Riveria Maya instead,but it doesnt have detailed map of PDC...(BTW--that was my second map...we also have the Cozumel one)........

If you still are willing to give up your old one,I'll buy it from you....:)

Parrothead8, I am so sorry. One of our friends is taking the family to Playa for Thanksgiving and just asked today for my map. They are the best maps ever for the area! I have a full set (minus Playa now). For the price, you just can't beat them. Are you going before mid-November? I believe that's when the new ones should be out. Get on the waiting list, they ship from Iowa and takes just a few days to get them once they get the new ones back in stock.

All of the Playa del Carmen maps on the website cancunmaps.com are sold out - Any ideas where to get one - even used would be good ! I found this site on Cruise Critic and the maps are really great. Would sure love to get my hands on one for an upcoming cruise.

When are you leaving? Check out mapchick.com Her maps are good. But they won't have any in until mid november.

She just has a link for the same website as above..same maps...

I didn't know that mapchick has 2 different websites...interesting...

Thanks for letting me know! I'm trying to get me a copy of her old map before I go down there in mid november!

I didn't know that mapchick has 2 different websites...interesting...

Thanks for letting me know! I'm trying to get me a copy of her old map before I go down there in mid november!

I was just saying she has a link on her website for these maps..

http://www.cancunmaps.com

and heres another website.... http://www.cancunstore.com/

All by the same people...

I was hoping to get one by Nov 11th,but Im outta luck..

I was just saying she has a link on her website for these maps..

www.cancunmaps.com

and heres another website.... http://www.cancunstore.com/

All by the same people...

I was hoping to get one by Nov 11th,but Im outta luck..

Yea, I went to another website and placed a request...asking if anyone would be willing to depart with their old map of Playa if they could forward one to me...

I have been told by one of my co-workers that a map is not needed in Playa, but I would like to know where I'm going. I'll be in Playa for 10 days.

Thanks for the links.

Those maps are the best...........I bought the Riveria Maya and Cozumel one...........

I haven't ordered a map yet..I better hurry up and order a few.. Is the map of the Riviera Maya helpful? Could you tell me how long it took for you to get it in the mail? I'm thinking about getting one for Cancun (for shopping--but not really sure if I need one for that!)

And I'm thinking about getting one for Chichen Itza, and maybe a Riviera Maya one.

I think the Riveria Maya one would be good for you since you'll be in the area so long...........it took just a matter of days to get it...........order it now and you pay later...

I'm going to go ahead and order it today. Thanks for the tips! If I do come across a map before you leave, I'll see if somehow I can scan it for you & email it or mail it to you. If I do--we'll be cutting it close!!! :eek:

Archived