Caribbean weather in April

sasisu

I have gone on two cruises at the end of April. The weather was perfect both times. I went twice in March and had horrible weather both times. You can never be 100% sure what the weather will be, but I would never hesitate to go that time of year. It was in the 80's everyday. It never rained. It was absolutely gorgeous.

Hi, all my cruises in the 90's I left out of Florida in late April - beginning of May and had perfect, beautiful weather each and everytime, you never knew you were on a ship, the seas where as calm as can be. Carnival Legend last April 2003 Easter Break, left out of Florida, weather was beautiful and again the seas were as calm as can be. Last but not least they finally brought the RCCL Voyager to NJ, (we did not have to fly :) ) we did the June 18th 9 night sailing and again we had perfect weather and the seas were just great. All my cruises were to the Caribbean. However, weather can never be garanteed. I feel very lucky that all my cruises I have had great weather and calm seas. Have a wonderful cruise, Sue

Last but not least they finally brought the RCCL Voyager to NJ, (we did not have to fly :) )

Hi Jevmas, thank you for the encouraging weather report. What did you think of RCCL Voyager 9 day? It was hard to choose between RCCL or NCL. Thanks Sue

Archived