Just booked a Mangroves and Beach tour through NCL

themishmans

Tell me I did the right thing. I have a daughter who just wants to sit on the beach and a husband who wants to go do things. I hope this will allow them to do both. Has anyone done this? It is pricey at $89 pp.

What kind of food is there to buy on the beach. I really do not want to purchase the cruise line's BBQ.

We too, are doing the exact same thing in Samana with NCL on Nov. 18. Husband and son want to do more than lie on the beach, and I want to spend some time on the beach so this is a compromise. Figured for the extra ten dollars might as well spend a little time on the beach. If there are many tenders back maybe we can spend a longer time. For the price you would think they would include lunch. Oh well.......:cool:

Update from people who have just returned. Late start on this excursion and so hardly any time for the Beach escape. I looked up our e-docs and it now has us leaving for the excursion at 12:45 PM instead of 10:30 AM.You might wanat to check this out!:D

Man.....that's just awful. Our trip still says the same thing, but it is in late December (Christmas Day to be exact) so they have plenty of time to change times on us later. :mad:

Archived