Are There Tables for 2 In Traditional Dining?

chefim

We are taking our first Princess cruise on CB next week. We will be on a B2B with late seating traditional the first week, and "Anytime" dining the second week.

This is our 10th Anniversary, and will be the first vacation in 7 years that we will be alone, and would love to have intimate time together.

My TA said that there is not guarantee on a table for 2 for dinner, and we would more than likely be placed at a table for 4.

My question is, are there any tables for 2 in traditional? Are there tables for 2 in anytime?

We had thought it would be interesting to experience both traditional and anytime on this line to see which we preferred, but I might be inclined to give up the traditional and go anytime for both weeks.

I tried doing a search on the forum, but kept getting a database error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chef

Hi,

There "were" tables for 2 on traditional but it sounds like there aren't many to start with and you have to be the first to book them. We booked January and are going on 26th November.

We are on late seating traditional and requested a table for 2 at the time of booking but were told there are none left and its 4 or 6. so we chose 4.

Like you this is a special holiday for us and I wanted a little intimate and alone time. (i accidently found out he's planning to ask me something but he doesn't know i know lol)

I suppose I will just try and get a table for 2 in one of the speciality resteraunts for 1 or 2 nights.

You can request a table for 2 on anytime but ive been told you may have to wait.

Hope you have a great time.

Chef, tables for two are rather limited in traditional dining. Actually, CB had quite a few originally, until the decision was made to switch the Palm (aft) dining room from Traditional to Anytime. The Palm dining room does have several two-seaters, but most are fairly close to each other and one person has to sit on a long banquette.

Are there tables for 2 in anytime?

We had no problem getting a table for 2 in Anytime...However we were willing to eat early and called each morning and made a reservation for that night...Usually early or late was available but not around 7PM.

We just got off of the Golden and they did not have any tables for two in the traditional dining room. We switched to anytime and were able to sit at the same table for two each night at the same time with the same wait staff so it was just like having traditional.

:) mawgoo

Archived