Bridge (games) on QE2

leslie drew

Any comments on bridge games on the QE2? How are the directors? Lessons? Is it easy to find a partner for American Standard? I'm doing the Mar 30 LA to NY. Thanks.

Bridge seems to be rather popular on board and they have a director. I do not play but thought I might take lessons. They offer both beginner and intermediate lessons.

Please come on over to the QE 2 world cruise roll call and sign up. We have a lively group embarking in LA and we all would love to meet you at the LA meet and greet. So come on over.

Any comments on bridge games on the QE2? How are the directors? Lessons? Is it easy to find a partner for American Standard? I'm doing the Mar 30 LA to NY. Thanks.

Cunard has been great for bridge players.. You will have a game almost every day.... depends on the cruise & number of ports.. games are after lunch... talks are in the AM .. Partners of course, depend on "who comes to play" but, I have never seen a player turned away from a game....The # of players playing the US, system overwhelms the # who play the British ACOl sytem. The Bridge Directors are super in the majority....L.A to NY should find many players on board.. Enjoy, enjoy enjoy...

I had to laugh at the lack of responses to my questions. Obviously all the bridge players are all off playing bridge not reading Cruise Critic Message Boards! Thanks, donnotrump, for your comment on US system. Gives me hope for finding a partner. ACOL scares me.

I'm new to this and haven't figured out how to sign up on the world cruise roll call but I'll work on it and "come on over" soon.

I had to laugh at the lack of responses to my questions. Obviously all the bridge players are all off playing bridge not reading Cruise Critic Message Boards! Thanks, donnotrump, for your comment on US system. Gives me hope for finding a partner. ACOL scares me.

I'm new to this and haven't figured out how to sign up on the world cruise roll call but I'll work on it and "come on over" soon.

This is very simple - Scroll down to Roll Call- Cunard and then look for the thread for 2008 QE2 world cruise and post. This is the chat thread not the long list of names that no one really reads or can use for anything worthwhile. So come on and join us folks. We have a great group of over 30. Five of which are also joining just for the LA to NY run so you will be in good company. When you do post, if you wish to include your dining room and first name I will add you to the roll call roster in proper order. Look forward to adding you to the list and meeting you when you hop on in LA.

Archived