Conquest Tips

sea_u_onboard

I have "collected" a lot of information from this board and I like to share it with first time cruisers on the Conquest specifically - but a lot of the information can pertain to any ship.

I thought it would be nice if I could share it with more than my close friends and family - so I printed out the sheets (19 of them) and scanned each one and loaded the jpegs into one of my albums at webshots.

Some of the pages - with lines - didn't scan very good and I'll work on those. Also I noticed that I have conflicting times for dinner on different sheets. If someone who has gone recently can give me the correct times I can fix this.

If you reading through and say to yourself - "Hey, I posted that to CC" - you probably did. I got a lot of tips off the CC pages. Sorry that I can't give credit to each person individually - as I think a lot of us that post have also seen it before - so to find the original poster would be difficult.

I order to print the pages you may have to do some work. The pages don't always load the same in Internet Explorer - so if you try to print from your browser you may end up with several sheets for one page or part of the content may be cut off. If you are good with Word you can save the jpegs to your hard drive and then insert them (using the insert feature) into your document and then print.

I also have all the individual sheets on my Conquest Group Page - but you have to join to get access to them. They are in Word format and you can save them directly to your hard drive from there and make changes if you like to add your own things.

If you find I have "missed" a great tip - please email it to me and when I update the pages I will include it.

I hope some of you can take advantage of the sheets. The link to the tips on Webshots is located in my signature under - Conquest Tips

When I try to look at your pictures and scanned docs, I get the following message:

An error has occurred.

You do not appear to be the owner of this album.

Make sure you are logged in.

Please push the Back button on your browser to correct this problem.

Thank you.

I think you may have sent the link that only you can access to edit your pictures. The reason I suspect this is that I made the same mistake before. ;) Make sure you send the links that the public can access. I look forward to seeing your pics and docs.

I'd love to have the word docs. Can you email them to me?

Hey, ditto for me, too, if you plan on sending them. Just add @aol.com at the end of my user name. Thanks a bunch! :D If not, I'll keep trying your link in hopes it works.

Happy sailing,

T.

Yes, you sent the edit page link and only you can access that. I also made the same mistake. Try just going to the Webshots Community page... http://community.webshots.com/

Search your user name and copy that link. Thats how I got the link below to my Conquest Picture page.

http://www.webshots.com/search?query=willybegolfer&new=1&source=searchresults

I don't know why you were getting the error. I changed my signiture so that it takes you to the main albums page - then you can select which album you want to view. Will someone please let me know if this is working properly?

Instead of emailing I will send you an invite to the group - it wil lbe easier that way.

I don't understand why some are having problems - it looks like it is working properly.

If you would like to get to the pages send me your email and I will send you an invite to the group - or - go to my profile and copy and paste the Home Page link. It will tell you that you have to request to join - it will come to me for approval. I try to check my email often and will approve as soon as possible.

Archived