Century Penthouse vs. Panorama

tlawson1128

We are considering booking a short cruise on the Century in April. Our TA has given us the list of available cabins on both the Penthouse deck and the Panorama deck. I notice that the Penthouse deck is directly below the cafe and pool area and the Panorama deck is directly above the Martini Bar and theatre.

Can anyone suggest which deck is quieter. I think I like the Penhouse deck, but I'm concerned about noise from above. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Terry from Georgia

We are considering booking a short cruise on the Century in April. Our TA has given us the list of available cabins on both the Penthouse deck and the Panorama deck. I notice that the Penthouse deck is directly below the cafe and pool area and the Panorama deck is directly above the Martini Bar and theatre.

Can anyone suggest which deck is quieter. I think I like the Penhouse deck, but I'm concerned about noise from above. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Terry from Georgia

We were in a Royal Suite on Century on the Penthouse deck and found it pretty noisy several times a day with furniture being dragged around.

We just got off the Galaxy last week, same layout, with a cabin on Panorama deck. No noise whatsoever.

We were in a Royal Suite on Century on the Penthouse deck and found it pretty noisy several times a day with furniture being dragged around.

We just got off the Galaxy last week, same layout, with a cabin on Panorama deck. No noise whatsoever.

I was just looking at that. I'm in CC stateroom 1096 which is DIRECTLY below the buffet dining...i'm seriously thinking about calling my TA and getting her to have me put down on the Panorama deck, just for the sake of not having to worry about hearing anything at night when asleep.:confused:

Archived