CC Group on Serenade of the Seas 11-8-08

whit53

I too am a solo cruiser! The first time I went on the Freedom last year as a solo and was apprehensive. I was with the CC group and had the best cruise I have ever had! I had such a great time I decided to do it again.:D

Click on the link below for details and our CC Members page.

Just an update on this sailing. I was checking out the RCCL website and the E2 balcony cabins have gone up $200 and the ocean view and inside have gone up $100. Anyone who might be interested in this sailing could save a possible $200 and receive an OBC of $100 if booking with the CC group.

This is a double the fun cruise! If you are a C&A member you get a gift each night in your cabin and the goodies for being part of the CC group.

If you have any questions contact me!

• 2 weeks later...

Since this cruise became an 'official' CC Group cruise the rates for E2 have gone up $300, and H and Q have gone up $200. We are locked in for the lower rates, so if you want to be part of a CC group on a C&A Members cruise book at great rates and get $100 OBC.:D :D

• 2 weeks later...

We have good rates for solo cruisers, like myself. If you have any questions feel free to email me.

If you would like to stop by our members page and answer a poll or play a little word game we have going on you are all welcome!:D

Just in case any of you are wondering the single rate for this cruise is $1121.91, that includes all charges, taxes, port charges and the new fuel surcharge. The rates have gone up substantially since we locked into our group rate. You will also receive $100 OBC for being part of the group.

Keep in mind this is a C&A cruise! So, if you are a past guest on RCCL you get free gifts in your cabin, special cocktail parties and being part of the CC group, magnetic door signs, buttons for names, raffle, gift exchange, pj party or toga party, pub crawl, slot pull, a group shore excursion. All of these are up to you if you wish to participate or not. This way, you can cruise solo, but be with fellow CC friends for some fun activities if you would like.

Come check out our members page.

Email me if you have any questions!

Just wanted to let you know rates went up again!!! Now, if you book with the CC Group you save $400 for an E2 cabin and $200 for H or Q. Also, $100 OBC for group members.

If you are thinking of this cruise you might want to book now. I have been told RCCL can withdraw our group rates at any time.

Do you believe there was another price increase on this cruise???? We are now $500 less than the RCCL website!!!

If you are interested in this cruise don't wait too long to book. RCCL can take back our inventory at any time.

Come check us out. Just click below!:D

• 4 weeks later...

I will find out the exact amount tomorrow, but it is about $1800. If you are a C&A memberm there is $150 coupon and if you are Plat. or Diamond member they honor that discount. The group gets an OBC of $100 These rates are $400 to $500 less than what is posted on RCCL website.

I am also a solo cruiser but had my air and hotel added in to the total. I just got my own air so have to call tomorrow and remove the air portion and document my coupon. So I will know exactly what the solo rate is.

Oh Darn, you are so close to being Plat. are there any coupons for Gold members????

Why don't you come over to our board and there may be other solo cruisers that may be interested in sharing a cabin. Or would it be at all possible to do an inside, since it is so port intensive Single rates are $1121 including all taxes and fees and the new fuel surcharge. Then with the $100 OBC. That is just a thought. I just know how much fun the C&A cruises are and we do have a few fun things planned so you won't feel alone.

Let me know if I can help out in any way.

Thanks Jan, I appreciate the information. I'm a "gotta have a cabin to myself kind of gal " but thanks for offering to help me find a roomie. :) Also, on a 7 dayer, I prefer a balcony so need to think on this a bit. I told myself when I cruised out of San Juan a year ago, I wouldn't do it again..lol Sounds like a great cruise. I love RCCL and the ports are fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived