Shore Excursions NCL

boss_lady

I was wondering if NCL does a shore excrusion that takes in a bullfight demostration? We will be going to the Mexican Riviera in Feb 09 and was wondering if they offered anything like this. If NCL doesn't can you tell me if any of the port have anything? We will be visiting Cabo, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. Thanks is advance.

Bosslady:)

I don't know about NCL's offerings specifically, but each town has a bullfighting arena.

In Cabo, the bullfights are bloodless, meaning they are set up for tourists, and the bull is not killed.

In Puerto Vallarta, the bull is killed, it is a more authentic, though minor league, bullfight, but not for the squeamish.

Either one you choose, make sure to read up on the ceremonial traditions of the bullfight, the scoring, the judging, etc. so you know what you're seeing. You'll enjoy yourself so much more than if you just go in there and watch animals being slaughtered. Trust me, I made this mistake years ago.

Thank you for the heads up. I will read more on this before I decide to attend. Didn't realize they had them in two of the ports. The one in Cabo sounds like the one we will see. Where is a good place to find this information and good sites for the ports we will be visiting. Thank you.

Bosslady:)

Archived