Jeans on the Spirit

Rowan555

I just read NCL's dress policy, and it mentions that jeans are allowed in most, but not all, restaurants. We'll be eating in the main restaurants each night for dinner, so I'm curious if one of the main dining rooms is a "no jeans" environment. I'm trying to plan what to pack for our upcoming Spirit cruise, so any information would be helpful.

since they changed the rules to allow jeans, the ships with 2 main dining rooms..1 could have a sign "no jeans after 5pm". (or something like that)

this cruise we aren't taking jeans, we hope the weather will be warm enough for shorts all day, casual pants at night.

since they changed the rules to allow jeans, the ships with 2 main dining rooms..1 could have a sign "no jeans after 5pm". (or something like that)

this cruise we aren't taking jeans, we hope the weather will be warm enough for shorts all day, casual pants at night.

Thanks. We'll see you guys on the Spirit in a few weeks!

just notice...you are 1/2 way there!!! no flight for you. we are driving down after DH gets off work...we will be wearing jeans for the drive.

Our house is about 15 to 20 minutes from the cruise terminal. We're giving NCL a try because they're the only cruise line with a 7 day itinerary out of New Orleans right now. We've done the Carnival Fantasy 3 times, with 3 more cruises pending, so we needed a change of pace anyway!

i have all the maps/directions to the parking for the docks. we hope to be there by noon...hope the weather helps. we have done 6 cruises in 20 years. but we have only been on costa, olympia (greek) and NCL. it's only since we discovered NCL (again) and it's "freestyle" that we got excited about cruising. (again)

it's nice that we can cruise out of new orleans, because we love NCL.

but we only do 7 day cruises, until we retire...then we will do longer ones.

Do you have any carnival reviews anywhere?

We are from Mississippi so driving to New Orleans is so convenient. We cruised with Royal Caribbean in the past. I'd really like you to compare Carnival and NCL after your return.

Will do. I reviewed our last Fantasy cruise when we returned home in September - it's on the Carnival forum here. We love Carnival and adore the Fantasy.

I just read NCL's dress policy, and it mentions that jeans are allowed in most, but not all, restaurants. We'll be eating in the main restaurants each night for dinner, so I'm curious if one of the main dining rooms is a "no jeans" environment. I'm trying to plan what to pack for our upcoming Spirit cruise, so any information would be helpful.

I dont know about jeans but I do know we sailed on the Dream in 2004 and long oants were required in all dining rooms. One of our party had only packed shorts and the cabin steward offered to get him a pair of long pants. We are sailing on the Spirit on 11/25/07. Driving to NO from St Louis with a stop in Tunica both ways.

Archived