Cabanas on Half Moon

newt98

feb 9th, no i'm not paid in full. i checked my booking, saw no fuel charge, if that's what you're leading to. if i don't get hit with the fuel, i might be able to do the cabana!
Nope, what I was leading to was I think you have to be paid in full before you can book. Looked at the shore excursion page and you can book it on there. I just think you have to be paid in full and within 75 days of depature...

Could probably get the exact answer though on the Carnival FAQs page...

Hope that helps.

Nope, what I was leading to was I think you have to be paid in full before you can book. Looked at the shore excursion page and you can book it on there. I just think you have to be paid in full and within 75 days of depature...

Could probably get the exact answer though on the Carnival FAQs page...

Hope that helps.

No thats not correct.

From the carnival website

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Shore_Excursions_FAQs/shore_ex_faq_WhenCanIBook.aspx

Provided you have a valid cruise booking number and have met all deposit requirements for each guest you are booking shore excursions for, you can book shore excursions online beginning 120 days before your sail date. Keep in mind, unless otherwise noted in the shore excursion description, you will have until 5 days prior to sailing to make new shore excursion bookings. If you would like to purchase excursions after the cut-off date, you will need to do so once onboard. Some excursions have a limited capacity so booking early may ensure that the excursions you want are available.

Yep...you can book it and all you need to do is go to (At the top of the Carnival home page ) My reservations. Then you can click on add shore excursion...and book it....

Just need to be fully deposited...

Yep...you can book it and all you need to do is go to (At the top of the Carnival home page ) My reservations. Then you can click on add shore excursion...and book it....

Just need to be fully deposited...

Cabanas cant be booked from the website. Yes, its listed...but you have to wait until you are on the ship to book them.

Read more here

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=629633

Archived