HELP HELP all day sail in St. Thomas

robertzega

Not sure this is the right place to post - but four of us traveling on the 11/16 sailing on the Emerald just had to cancel an All Day Sail with Ike Witt Charters on Capt. Pat's sailboat in St. Thomas.

We feel so bad to leave Capt. Pat with 4 empty spaces on such short notice but it could not be helped (a health issue). He comes highly recommended. I first tried to get with Rumbaba but they were all booked and they gave a very high recommendation to Ike Witt charters. He has called me several times and was such a nice person to do business with. Here is the information to contact him : Ike Witt Charters - Capt. Pat 340-690-6244 http://www.ikewittcharters.com Sure would ease my conscience if we could fill his sailboat.

I think it's good of you to try to help him fill your spots. I think it might be helpful to post something on the Roll Call for your particular sailing. That way you're reaching people who will definitely be at that port on on the right day. People are always looking for a highly-recommended excursion!

Also maybe post on the St. Thomas ports-of-call Board with a title like: Ike Witt charters open spots & the actual date.

Good luck. :)

Archived