McDonalds!

April2412

my wife always finds Mcd's in europe to meet her daily ice quota.:)

If you are referring to the European way of making Ice cream, then I cannot blame your wife. Otherwise, BLAAAAAAHHHHH.

Can we please stop this thread? I get kind of sick when I see "Mc Donald" again on this nice web site.

Laura, please help.

We were hungry but short on time during a tour around Marrakesh, Morocco- we spotted the golden arches, ran in and grabbed a "McArab Sandwich" while our taxi tour driver waited outside. I enjoy seeing and trying the "local" sandwiches that McDonalds offers in foreign destinations.I actually liked the McArab!

• 2 weeks later...

In an earlier post there was a reference to 'catsup'. What on earth is that!

McD's here will put onions, tomato ketchup, mustard and gerkin on your burger but I've never heard of catsup - is it one of those?

Our first encounter with a McD in the US was in Orlando in 1992 when we woke on our first morning at 4am and were desperate for breakfast. We were startled to see biscuits on the menu because at that time we didn't know that in America a biscuit is rather like an English muffin!

In an earlier post there was a reference to 'catsup'. What on earth is that!

McD's here will put onions, tomato ketchup, mustard and gerkin on your burger but I've never heard of catsup - is it one of those?

Our first encounter with a McD in the US was in Orlando in 1992 when we woke on our first morning at 4am and were desperate for breakfast. We were startled to see biscuits on the menu because at that time we didn't know that in America a biscuit is rather like an English muffin!

Yes susieh,

catsup is ketchup

And here in the U.S. you get it free to go with your fries, whereas in Australia, Germany and Switzerland we had to pay extra for the little packets.

Archived